- Parent/Professional Advocacy League Children’s Mental Health Week Toolkit
- May 12th, 12-1pm (virtual): Infant & Early Childhood Mental Health Lunch and Learn Webinar (Children’s Mental Health Campaign event)
- May 12th, 12pm (in person): Youth Mental Health Crisis: An event with Sen. Markey & CDC Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky, Suffolk University Law School’s Keches Function Room, Rm. 170, 120 Tremont Street, Boston, MA
- May 19th, 9am-3pm (virtual): Parent/Professional Advocacy League Annual Conference
- May 20th, 9am-1pm (in person): NAMIWalks Massachusetts, Artesani Park, 1255 Soldiers Field Road, Boston
Mental Health Access Resources:
- Massachusetts Behavioral Health Help Line: Open to all Massachusetts residents regardless of insurance type (or uninsured), helps people connect to mental health and substance use services. Available 24/7/365. Call/text/chat available.
- Network of Care Massachusetts: Online tool with a service directory (searchable by keyword and zip code) of 5,000 mental health, substance use, and social services resources.
- NAMI Massachusetts and the Compass Helpline: Provides free information, ideas, resources, and support to help people navigate the complex mental health system and related systems of care.
- 988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline: Direct 3-digit phone line to trained National Suicide Prevention Lifeline call takers who can offer emotional support (NOT clinical support) to anyone in emotional distress. Open 24/7/365. Call or chat.
Suzanne Curry is a Director of Policy & Government Relations at Health Care For All.