Health Care For All’s free service that helps enroll Massachusetts residents into health insurance coverage.
What is the HelpLine?
The Health Care For All HelpLine is the only statewide multilingual phone service that helps Massachusetts residents at all income levels with enrolling into health insurance coverage, answering questions about insurance, and troubleshooting cases.
Call the HelpLine
The HelpLine Basics:
- HelpLine Counselors are trained in English, Spanish, Portuguese, Haitian Creole and French
- HelpLine Counselors are Certified Application Counselors trained to assist callers with the eligibility and enrollment process for state programs & Medicare counseling
- HelpLine Counselors collectively take on average 20,000 calls each year, bringing a vast amount of knowledge to each interaction
- The unique partnership between the HelpLine and the HCFA policy team allows Counselors to hear about health insurance policy changes as they are happening to provide the most up-to-date information to callers.
- HCFA’s sister organization, Health Law Advocates (HLA), can assist members with medical bills and denials of health care services. HCFA and HLA work closely together and can easily refer callers between the organizations.
- The HelpLine also acts as a feedback loop so that systemic issues or trends heard on the HelpLine can be shared with stakeholders and decision makers by the HCFA policy team.
Hannah FrigandDirector, Education & Enrollment Services
Mara Da SilvaHelpLine Counselor
Sandra DeSouzaHelpLine Counselor
Tania LopezHelpLine Counselor
Denise MoranSenior HelpLine Counselor
Tamara SilienHelpLine Counselor
Carlos SolisSenior HelpLine Counselor