For Immediate Release:
Oct. 5, 2023
(774) 214 6410
MassHealth, Health Connector, Health Care For All detail efforts to maintain coverage for New Bedford-area residents through MassHealth redetermination process
BOSTON – On Tuesday, October 10, leadership from MassHealth, Health Connector and Health Care For All, as well as local elected officials, will hold a news conference and briefing to discuss the MassHealth redeterminations process and detail ongoing efforts in New Bedford to ensure MassHealth members know what they need to do to stay covered.
- MassHealth Chief Operating Officer Elizabeth LaMontagne
- Health Connector Executive Director, Audrey Morse Gasteier
- Health Care For All Executive Director, Amy Rosenthal
- Immigrants’ Assistance Center (IAC) President, Helena Dasilva Hughes
- Canvassing Director for New Bedford and Fall River, Maria Fortes
- Elected Officials
What: Hear from leaders at MassHealth and partner organizations to learn more about the efforts that are underway in New Bedford to prevent gaps in health care coverage, as well as the resources available to people in Massachusetts as we work together to complete the redetermination process.
When: Tuesday, October 10, 2023, at 11:30 a.m.
Where: Immigrants’ Assistance Center (IAC)
58 Crapo St, New Bedford, MA
*Link available to livestream upon request