For Immediate Release:
(774) 214 6410
MassHealth, Health Connector, and Health Care For All Recognize Community Organizations’ Efforts to Keep Residents Covered During MassHealth Redetermination Process
BOSTON – On Monday, November 6, leadership from the Executive Office of Health and Human Services, MassHealth, Health Connector, Health Care For All, and elected officials, will hold a news conference and briefing to discuss the MassHealth redeterminations process and detail ongoing efforts in Massachusetts to ensure MassHealth members know what they need to do to stay covered.
• Elected Officials
• Undersecretary for Health at the Executive Office of Health and Human Services, Dr. Kiame Mahaniah
• Assistant Secretary for MassHealth, Mike Levine
• Health Connector Executive Director, Audrey Morse Gasteier
• Health Care For All Executive Director, Amy Rosenthal
• Next Leadership Development (Boston) Executive Director, Dr. Atyia Martin
• Representatives from 38 Community-Based Organizations throughout Massachusetts
What: Hear from leaders at the Executive Office of Health and Human Services, MassHealth, the Health Connector, Health Care For All, elected officials, and partner organizations to learn more about the efforts that are underway in Massachusetts to prevent gaps in health care coverage, as well as the resources available as we work together to complete the redetermination process.
Uno de los participantes de la rueda de prensa habla Español.
Um dos participantes da entrevista coletiva fala Português.
When: Monday, November 6, 2023 at 10 a.m.
Where: Massachusetts State House, Grand Staircase, 24 Beacon Street, Boston