Take three steps to renew your health coverage:
1. Call to update your contact information*
Make sure MassHealth has your current address, phone number and email so they can reach you.
*This information must be updated by the head of household, who is the primary MassHealth account holder, or the Authorized Representative Designee (ARD). To find out if you are the head of household or ARD, please call MassHealth Customer Service at 800-841-2900 or (TTY: 711) or go to Frequently Asked Questions.
2. Check your mail from MassHealth
- If you get a blue envelope in the mail, you will need to take action to stay covered.
3. Respond to MassHealth
- Respond promptly with any requested information from MassHealth. All MassHealth renewals and requests for information will have a due date.
- Learn how to renew your coverage here: https://www.mass.gov/how-to/renew-your-masshealth-coverage